Saviors of the Dark

Full Version: Introductions - March
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings:

My friends call me March.  If you ever get the weird vibe I don't like you, that's ok (yes, I know, perceptions).  It takes me a good bit to warm up to people.  Since I have realized this about myself, i'll do my best to dial 'it' down.  There will be times i'll disappear off the grid for undetermined amounts of time; that said, please don't kick me due to a couple weeks / months disappearance.

Anyway, my alts are Druno the Operative, and Whitewing the Sorc.  My true passion in the game right now is tanking and GSF.  To be fair though, I have yet to tank a 60HM.  Still waiting on that dare to be great situation.  

As for RP.  Please do not attempt to RP with me.  I'm sorry if that ruffles some feathers, but I cant stand it when someone attempts to belittle me or talk down to me  (not a good experience in that regard, and no wish to continue).  I totally get how RPing might just be your cup of tea, and that's awesome!  Just talk to me civil, and we'll never have issues. If it's one thing I hate almost more than Jedi, it's drama. In a game.  That's fun.  

If you ever need help on a quest / heroic area / bosses / and all that, please by all means, do not hesitate to pimp me.  I'm always willing to lend a hand.

Anyway, sorry for the book.

Marchosia
Hihi! Welcome to our lovely little community! Hope you enjoy your stay here Smile, Please if you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact me either here on the forums or when ever i am in-game. Have a good time and hope to meet you soon.
(05-20-2015, 09:56 PM)Si Wrote: [ -> ]Hihi! Welcome to our lovely little community! Hope you enjoy your stay here Smile, Please if you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact me either here on the forums or when ever i am in-game. Have a good time and hope to meet you soon.

Question:

If I tripped over a hotdog because I love bacon, does that make me more or less of a vegan cannibal?